- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Slender: The Eight Pages is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||OS X 10.6 or higher|
Slender: The Eight Pages is also compatible with ▼▲
Slender: The Eight Pages is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of Slender: The Eight Pages
|Slender: The Eight Pages for Mac 0.9.7 Beta 31/08/12||Free||English||
|Slender for Mac 0.9.5 Beta 31/08/12||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Atmospheric horror game
- · Added fog to the woods.
- · Added an option to turn the tree render distance down and turn off the aforementioned fog, for those people
- · who are getting framerate issues with either.
- · Flashlight now swings over to point at a nearby page when close enough to pick it up (instead of the page
- · highlighting).
- · The 'level' of the game (which increases as each page is collected) will raise on its own if you take too
- · long between collecting pages. It does not raise again when the pages are then collected, until it catches
- · up to the effective level. The effective level still maxes out at 7.
- · Added a new hidden mode that unlocks after winning the game. You now need to beat this mode as well in
- · order to unlock the final hidden mode (it will need to be unlocked again for those who unlocked it in v0.9.4,
- · but if you beat the game once in v0.9.4, the new mode will be unlocked as well).
- · Fixed flashlight battery sometimes draining even when it is turned off (rare bug).
- · Fixed a long-standing bug where the static zooms when zooming the camera.
Review last updated: 15/02/13
- Creepy atmosphere
- Windowed or full-screen mode
- Simple to play
- Limited gameplay
Top Downloads: Various
Articles Slender: The Eight Pages
The indie horror game Slender is becoming a mini-phenomenon, proving once again that you don't need a... See more
Slender is rapidly becoming very popular. A free first person horror game based on the Slender man... See more